The star u gave me..
Thursday, February 16, 2006
sun set at 10:02 PM

Bloging in office Pt2:

15th Feb:
Hee, today only wed and i am feeling very bored liao. Last nite online have a chat wif galye, sl & BJ. Long time din have such chatting seesion over msn. Got lots of pics to see too from gayle.
Janet also online yesterday. She going to Bangkok for holiday today. Poor gal, eve of trip still have to work OT somemore Valentine.
Oh yah, Happy Belated Valentine’sDay :p

16th Feb:
Emailed qing & huah yesterday. Qing replied and sends her regards to u gals^o^
From her email: "Once I am online, I will definitely establish contact with everybody. In the meantime, please send my regards to all the girls. Missing u all already. Take care!"
Recently has been browsing thru all the courses that NUS & NTU are offering. Left with 2 choices, CE or EEE. I'm more interested in CE, but the amt of programming courses seems too overwhelming for me;( Think I better really sit down & think of what I wanna study haha:p The course offered by Ngee Ann- Adelaide seems quite ok and its part-time also. What I see in this is becoz it's a direct last yr course. Have been discussing abt the courses over msn wif some frens, well, all have different views. This is quite a difficult issue, I always have this thot of juz putting this behind and get on wif life. Should I continue to hold back my study plans? Well, do have some good factors if I do so, save more $$ mah:p Really need a lot of advice on this study issue:p So whoever you are, do enlighten me and give me a way….
Something is amiss these days. Have been trying to find a meaning in life…seems so pointless each day ;p *sob* What's going on?! Have this chong dong of crying haha….getting emotional again. Keep wanting to make myself cry :p This happens once in a while lah, think is my form of distressing ba.
Recently not much anime to catch. Besides the usually Naruto and Bleach anime and manga, nothing new liao. SadL Hmm…now waiting for POT to be back. This time as OVA of the national competition.
Have been watching lots of Hong Kong drama serial like Always Ready Starred Ekin. Quite entertaining haha:p Another one I’m now still watching is hmm…name too long dun really remember. Its abt this hairstylist and his family plus relationship. Same old typical storyline, but still, quite heart-warming.
Hmm…mum called me just after my lunch, when on way back to office. She is telling me, my aunt tells her that this morning I went out with 2 gals…this is so eerie. When I came out from my house this morning, she still in her room sleeping wor. Who she saw?! Starting to give me the creeps…*o*lllll Mum is asking if I eaten, at work or what…hmm…weird….i told mum, mayb she should go to a medium and ask if our house have any "thingy" hanging ard:p