The star u gave me..
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
sun set at 1:44 PM

Ending of another month...

Hee, yesterday qing was saying abt updating blog, so here i am^o^
Hmm..since my last blog, nothing much has been going on...hmm..wat to update leh??
Oh, my bro is doing mlm. My dad was very unsupportive n keeps discouraging him. Well as for my mum n me, we feel tat he will not learn his lesson if its us who tells him off. He will juz find tat we r not supportive of him n his "career". He spend a few thousand to buy d products himself (which i find quite stupid) n he actually say those who those buy for their parents are not being filial! i'm super pissed off by this remark. What has buying this gotta do wif it? Wat have those mlm people teach him! Wah, sometimes the way he tok really make my parents n me quite disappointed:( Luckily, an aunt of mine who used to be in this line b4, was sharing her views wif him. Then, its when my dear bro finally see the lights. Finally he decide not to be so involve in this sales stuff. *phew*
This is d commotion going on in my family haha. Now my bro after sorting out his thoughts, everything is slowly going back to normal.
Hmm..haven hear from d poly grp for sometimes, gals how have u all been? Really miss our outings. When free for another one?
These days are quite boring. Now i'm back to playing sims2 uni n ps2 games. Hee, the sims2 nightlife expansion seems quite fun...tempting to buy haha :p
Have been reflecting on my life...seems like i have no target in life! *sigh* Although i'm working now, but i'm not sure if this is the work i'm looking for... (at work now:p) I dun wanna be so aimless ;( *sob sob*