The star u gave me..
Saturday, March 12, 2005
sun set at 3:25 AM

Day of tots

Hee, finally start to use this bloggar program which bj recommended:) Well, not really familiar but as long can post n my whole blog dun go missing then can liao:p
Hmmmm...recent events happening...think is all those bdays bah. Suddenly eveyone's bday juz float in wah real broke leh. Lets see from last month's gayle's bday till this week leh...every week got pple bday, not forgetting my dear fren's baby Man Yue lah:) Woh...really can imagine how much i spent on presents liao...also these few weeks' bday r mostly 21st one too^.^lll haha k lah enough of grumbling:p
Yesterday nite had a very weird dream...this is d 1st time in my life i fell hurt in my dream...funny feeling n dream , really have this heartache feeling....previously when i dream of those floods, volcano eruption also dun have this feeling. At the most is panic n force myself to wake up but this dream quite hindering...hmmm.....haha dun say too much abt it lah...just wanna find a place to put my tots....
Have been thinking a lot these days...like y life is like this, y i'm slacking haha.... I have a strong tot...tat is i wanna see all pple ard me to be happy always:) Sudden peace in my mind is quite occasional...nowadays i seems to bottom up a lot of stuff....which i juz simply dun feel like letting go but is going drive me to my peak soon...wondering y suddenly have all this thinking...i too free liao ah haha...
Well starting to work on Monday liao. How its gonna be i dunno but, i hope to meet more good pple:p As long as i have frens ard me its okie, mayb my thinking to naive lah, gotta have someone to knock some sense into me:p
Oh, yesterday went to visit hua, now she recovering at home...she quite bored haha so those who free can drop by her place give her a surprise haha....hua i think i know wat to get for u d next time i visit u liao....i gonna get u Genki Tea :)
Hee those reading this blog, sorry for my messy tots haha...i'll update soon after i start work:) Wish me luck^.* Stay happy always^o^v